Re: Disabling DBSNMP & Apache

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:56:40 +0400

Search your /etc/rc3.d (if I am not mistaken, runlevel 3 starts network daemons) directory for startup scripts and simply remove them (or mv them to another location for the case you would want them back some day). One script calls lsnrctl dbsnmp_start and another probably calls apache in some way. There should also be stop scripts in /etc/rc2.d or somewhere close to it - remove these either for completeness (they won't break anything if left intact though.)

Corrections and additions welcome.