Developer 2000 Problems When Installing With Oracle 7 Server

From: Dan Krug <kwall7904_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:36:33 -0500

     I am having trouble installing Developer 2000 on a workstation connected to a server running Oracle 7(NT). At first the installation would constantly generate page fault errors, and the installation would quite prematurely. This happened on both NT workstation and Win 98. Also, this happened when I tried to uninstall the application. After finally getting the application to install (I am not sure how successful the installation was), I get the following error when trying to connect to the database: "ORA-12705 invalid or unknown NLS parameter value specified. I am trying to connect through sqlplus 3.3 when I get this error. Does any one know how to solve this problem? Am I getting this error because the installation went poorly?

Thanks,
Dan Krug Received on Mon Sep 23 2002 - 15:36:33 CDT