What's the Best Practice To Synchronize A Table With External Data?

From: Gad krosner <krosner_at_Excite.com>
Date: 23 Sep 2002 13:39:56 -0700

Hi There!

I have a table with data. For simplification, let's say it has two columns, Code char (1), and Description char (40).

I now get a spreadsheet with update. It contains both the code and the description. My task is to update the description whenever I find the code in both table and file, and insert any new pair of code/decode I encounter in the input.

What's the best tool/method to accomplish this?

Thanks,

G. Received on Mon Sep 23 2002 - 15:39:56 CDT