report 9i: email report with multiple attachment

From: david chan <davidchantf_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Sep 2002 09:02:28 -0700

Hi,
I need to email a report (generated on the fly PDF) with the other PDF file stored in Oracle 817 database. These two PDF need to be send out in one same email.
I know it is pretty easy to email one report generated by report services, but how Can I also put the one stored in database together with the generated report as attachment?

Thanks.
David Received on Mon Sep 23 2002 - 11:02:28 CDT