Connection Problem to Oracle9i Reports Builder

From: jennifer muise <jen.muise_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 19:35:24 -0400

Hi,

I have installed Oracle9i Enterprise Manager at one Oracle home and Oracle9iDS at another Oracle home on Win XP. I have two little questions:

  1. Do I still need to use the Oracle Home Selector as you had to with Oracle8i? If so, when?
  2. I can connect to my local database using SQL-Plus, SQLJ and from within JDeveloper. However, I cannot connect when using Oracle Forms or Report Builder.

Please help me out - even if I did sneak in an extra question :-)

Thanks! Received on Sun Sep 22 2002 - 18:35:24 CDT