Re: optimal size for rollback

From: Karen Abgarian <abvk_at_ureach.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 23:34:00 GMT

> My 2c:
>
> Nuno, I agree 100%.
> Howard, don't let the baddies get to you. You are right.
> Richard wrote sensibly earlier in this thread, too.

Howard can get the baddies to you himself. I have had many from him this weekend
and I have returned none.

I also wrote sensibly in the thread and the others, not mentioned by you, did.

Try to write more on the subject, it will be worth more than 2c.

Thanks Received on Sun Sep 22 2002 - 18:34:00 CDT