Re: email

From: Magne <mnam_at_online.no>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 20:50:01 GMT

I entered the same adress as i use in my mail-client..... The strange thing is that if i execute the procedure UTL_SMTP.OPEN_CONNECTION directly (from Toad) it says Procedure completed, but if i do a call to this procedure from another procedure it returns the error....
and the error occour immediate. so it doens't look like it is searching for an adress...
..and jserver is installed..