Re: commits and sql trace

From: Anton Buijs <aammbuijs_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 20:23:19 +0200

Just an idea: why don't you start sqlplus, start with alter session set sql_trace=true, do the sequence of statements you suspect that happen and look at the trace file created.
You should be able to figure out what statements make trace you see from the real application.

Scott Gamble <zifnab_at_islandsofmyth.org> schreef in berichtnieuws qKGi9.113$0I3.6350_at_petpeeve.ziplink.net...