OUI question

From: Richard Bevan <rich.bevan_at_bt.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:41:46 +0100

Am I right in assuming that in order to load Oracle EE 9.2 on a Sun Sparc platform from a screen screen terminal e.g Wise or VT100, I would have to use a response file, or is there a non java i/f that you can use ?

Also, I attempted to run OUI over a dial up modem but gave up after it transferred 24mb of data down trying to get into the first few screens. Does anyone know if this type of installation is supported ?

Thanks Received on Fri Sep 20 2002 - 10:41:46 CDT