oracle versions?

From: Eder <fred.eder_at_firemail.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:35:22 +0200

Hi!

I have sqlserver 2000 installed on a windows 2000 server. Now I also want to test the oracle database.
Which products of oracle do I need for the following things:

I use in the moment the following components of sqlserver 2000.

DTS (Data Transformation Services) is in sqlserver 2000

----> Oracles Tool?

- daily scheduled automatically import over odbc driver from navision 3.10 database

MS Analysis Services 2000 (Olap Service) is in sqlserver 2000

----> Oracles Tool?

I create some OLAP Cubes

on the client side I use the Pivot Table Service (is in Office XP

          ----> Oracles Tool?
this need my users to wiork with the different cubes

  1. Who can me say which oracle products I need? Please also a short description for each product..
  2. What is included in the oracle personal edition? Difference to full oracle version? Can I this version also install on a windows 2000 server?

Thanks !! Received on Fri Sep 20 2002 - 03:35:22 CDT