Re: DBA_SOURCE vs DBA_TRIGGERS

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 15:19:44 GMT

"Michael J. Moore" wrote:

> I am not sure what this means but ...
>
> SQL> SELECT trigger_name
> 2 FROM user_triggers
> 3 INTERSECT
> 4 SELECT name
> 5 FROM user_source;
>
> TRIGGER_NAME
> ------------------------------
> AURORA$SERVER$SHUTDOWN
> AURORA$SERVER$STARTUP
> CDC_ALTER_CTABLE_BEFORE
> CDC_CREATE_CTABLE_AFTER
> CDC_CREATE_CTABLE_BEFORE
> CDC_DROP_CTABLE_BEFORE
> EMP_TRIGGER
> NO_VM_CREATE
> NO_VM_DROP
> SYS_LOGOFF
> SYS_LOGON
>
> 11 rows selected.

Just a guess here but I don't think any of these are table triggers. They seem to be DDL and SYSTEM triggers. My guess is that they are, in fact, procedures, and the table triggers are not.

But that is just a guess and I await clarification from others who may actually know.

Daniel Morgan Received on Thu Sep 19 2002 - 10:19:44 CDT