installation of Oracle-DB: for creation i need a script ?

From: Uwe Schmidt <uwe.schmidt_at_dzsh.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:02:18 +0200

Hey Newsgroup,

I have the Oracle-Software installed, but no DB was installed, because there was an error by installing the DB.
Now I installed again the Software, but the Creation of a Oracle-DB is missing. I think, that I have only a special script to install for creating the DB ???
Question: Which script I have to use for creating the DB with its dictionary?

Thanks
Uwe Received on Thu Sep 19 2002 - 07:02:18 CDT