Re: Recovering Dropped Tables with no Backup

From: Tom Holden <tholden8_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Sep 2002 01:28:37 -0700

"David Van Zandt" <dvanzandt_at_iquest.net> wrote in message news:<5%Rh9.156$Cz2.24346_at_news.iquest.net>...
> Quick! Find and hire that candidate -- after he or she has demonstrated such
> an amazing technique. No archive logs, no backups WHATSOEVER; what ITNOATH
> are you going to recover from?

When i said 'he had been told in an interview', i meant the friend was interviewed by someone who asked if it can be done. When my friend said it cant be done (as any normal person would), he was assured by the interviewer that it can be done! Now that interviewer could been looking for the reaction he would get by his statement or he may have been an idiot....

Thanks to everyone for assuring me i was right.

Tom.