Recovery problem

From: Foggy <sjefke12_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Sep 2002 23:29:13 -0700

Hi,

when i restore the datafiles from a hot backup, then the backup status of these
files is shown as 'ACTIVE' before starting a recovery. Is this normal? The problem is that I can't do a complete recovery, and some of you suggested
that the datafiles could still be in backup mode. I cannot set the datafiles to 'end backup', because Oracle says that recovery is required.
What am I doing wrong?

Regards, Johan Received on Thu Sep 19 2002 - 01:29:13 CDT