Re: 9iAS DAD reuse problem

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:05:18 +0400

Seems that turning reuse off is your only option given the firewall behavior. This will add overhead for establishing new connection for every new request, but you simply can't reuse existing connections provided that firewall terminates them (ungracefully, which is bad thing alone) for you and you can't change this behavior...