Re: Need urgent help with sub-query

From: Martin Doherty <martin.doherty_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 18:13:38 -0700

4) Lurk by the assignment submission locker until some of the brainy suckup swots have dropped off their program listings, then lose a bit of skin extracting one or two, hightail it to the computer lab and throw together some source code (always remembering to change variable names and shuffle some routines around), make it compile, do some cursory testing and shove your ill-concealed act of piracy through the slot just as the lecturer rounds the corner with brass key rampant. If you're a nice guy you'll also return the purloined assignments (optional step).

I once got back an assignment with a mark of 7/10 and the comment, "This program bears a strange resemblance to Caroline Hindle's". I immediately sacrificed some small furry animals to the god of lazy students. Hey, a 7 is a 7!