Need help for SQL query

From: Janardana Neelakanta <janardan_n_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 19:38:13 +0530

Hi all,

        I have situation like this:

       There are so many types of resources like printers, scanners,conference rooms etc... Printers type can have so many individual printers. Similar case applies to all the resources.  A reservation system has been developed to reserve each of these resources.

I need to write a query which displays those individual resources in each type, that have been used (reserved) to the maximum extent for a particular time slot.

If the specific problem is needed, please let me know.

Please get me some idea on how to proceed to write the query.

Many thanks and Regards
Janardan Received on Tue Sep 17 2002 - 09:08:13 CDT