Re: some additional information ...

From: Frank Ratzlow <frank_ratzlow_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Sep 2002 02:13:40 -0700

Hi Daniel,

this are the settings I draw from the release notes of the Oracle 9i DB-Server v2 for Solaris. Do you have any other (where from)? The only thing I would like to do is to create a db on a private server for starting some SQL; Pl/SQL; Java developing. Right now it just sucks ...

so long

Frank
frank_ratzlow_at_nojunk.hotmail.com