Re: newbie: A Quickie for some guru out there.

From: John <google_at_johnmee.com>
Date: 16 Sep 2002 17:18:18 -0700

Thanks guys, a dummy table seems simple enough.

> btw: you can do the same even with a function instead of dummytable.
> if you are interested tell me

Oooooo, yes, a function sounds very much to my queaky clean liking. I don't have the liberty to create tables lightly. This thing is in a little package already so, let me think now... perhaps I can work it out... nope. I don't see how a function in the select can get around the 'group by' and 'create' a record where there is none.

What are you thinking? Received on Mon Sep 16 2002 - 19:18:18 CDT