Re: Oracle and web server

From: Finn Ellebaek Nielsen <fen_at_changegroup.dk>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 19:59:08 +0200

In case you want to use PL/SQL you would probably be interested in my presentation, demos, and white paper on PL/SQL Web application development from OracleWorld 2002 Copenhagen. They can all be accessed at http://www.changegroup.biz/en/events_archive.psp?event=OracleWorld2002CPH. Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Finn Ellebaek Nielsen
ChangeGroup ApS