Failed import with the user type

From: EP <ep_at_plusnet.pl>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:17:10 +0200

Hello

I am trying to import a schema with a user type referencing another schema. Even though I create a table in the following way (the metalink advice): create table xxx.testt_id (testfield yyy.t_id) I still get the ORA-00902 error.

Has anyone encountered such a problem ?
Do you know the possible solutions ?

TIA
EP Received on Mon Sep 16 2002 - 03:17:10 CDT