Re: Oracle Web Connections

From: Jake <me_at_heyjay.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 08:46:58 -0500

That depends, you can make your existing Apache talk to Oracle via mod perl/dbi/dbd-oracle, some other mod (like mod java...), cgi... I don't know if you can get the mod pl/sql package anywhere and compile it into your existing apache environment. The other oracle webservices I don't know anything about.

If you want instructions on how do do mod perl/dbi/dbd-oracle contact me offline

Jake
"James Cummings" <jc1635_at_attbi.com> wrote in message
news:ukQg9.481742$UU1.77463_at_sccrnsc03...   Is there a way to make 8i talk to an
  existing Apache Web server, or must you   install the version that comes with 8i or   OAS?

  James Cummings
"Chaos, panic, disorder.... my work is done."