Re: Confusing ORA-1001 Error

From: Gerald Winslow <gerald.winslow_at_titan.com>
Date: 13 Sep 2002 12:43:16 -0700

OK, I think I discovered what happened. Or, at least what one solution to my problem is: rename the PREPARE statement ID. That "S" is used several times in the same source file. When I rename it, the problem goes away.

Now, why it goes away--I don't know. Any ideas?

Gerald Winslow Received on Fri Sep 13 2002 - 14:43:16 CDT