Re: Materialized View and CLOBs

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:21:17 +0100

Somewhere in the manuals (possibly the
Pl/SQL supplied packages) I recall seeing an explicit note to the effect that when you use the dbms_lob package, triggers on the table do not fire. Since MV logs are maintained through triggers (albeit system internal ones) this would explain one part of the problem if my memory isn't playing tricks on me.

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk