Re: Copy tables from oracle 7 to oracle 9

From: <mdurliSPAMFILTER_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 15:29:58 GMT

I agree with you that is not the right way to proceed, but actually is the fastest for me, because my software will have to do a "select * from tablename" and that's really all, and my deadline is next week.

So if I'll ever need to deal with Oracle databases in a serious way I'll begin to study it.

Thanks anyway,
Mattia