Re: error messages.. on the instead of trigger..

From: Anurag Varma <avdbi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:23:02 -0400

Just to set things straight ...
I fully agree with Sybrand and Billy also. Its just that the OP provided nice details of the code, plus the error was pretty obvious
(which goes on to say that the OP is not only doing the homework ... OP is also
just plain lazy!) ..... that prompted me to help. Otherwise, I just follow the read, smirk, ignore policy :)

Anurag

"Paul Brewer" <paul_at_paul.brewers.org.uk> wrote in message news:3d811621$1_2_at_mk-nntp-1.news.uk.worldonline.com...
> "Anurag Varma" <avdbi_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > insert into teams ( teamid, scid, sport, gender )
 values
> > > ( home_team_seq_id, school_id ,
> :new.tsport, :new.tgender);

 ^^^^^^^^