Re: DBMS_JOB, Distributed transactions and logging.

From: Alex Vilner <alex_at_sinoma.com>
Date: 12 Sep 2002 13:16:19 -0700

Thank you, Marc!
This is what we decided on doing since we use queues for a lot of other inter-server communication. The PIPE would not really work due to complexity of data that is being logged. It is not just a plain stream...

Thanks again for the response.

Other ideas? Will Oracle fix the transaction management in 9i (or 8i patches)?