Re: How to save Exchange Email into Oracle Database

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:32:13 +0100

I haven't done this but this sounds like a job for a java stored proc. You'd probably load a java based mail program into the db and then call this from your stored proc. Tom Kyte has an example for enhanced SENDING of mail which should give you the idea at asktom.oracle.com

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA