Re: Recovery keeps asking for more logfiles

From: KidRac <REMOVEmeUPPER_at_CASEkidracLETTERS.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:42:33 +0200

Hi,

This sounds like you're tablespaces are still in backup mode. when in mount stage, issue the following sql to check whether they still are:

select file#, status from v$backup;

if they still are in backup mode, they are listed as active.

Start by taking them out of backup mode, and run you're recovery. This should get you up and running normally.

Regards,
Morten Egan