Re: no domain, no iSQL*Plus?????

From: Alison Holloway <ali_bongo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Sep 2002 19:13:40 -0700

Terry,

You don't give me much information to go on. Have you started the Oracle HTTP Server? Can you get to the HTTP Server's default page? Make sure you're using the correct port as specified in the httpd.conf file to access the HTTP Server.

If/when you can load the HTTP Server's default page, then add "/isqlplus" to the URL and you should see iSQL*Plus.

Alison