Re: help on trigger..

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:01:17 +0400

Pablo,

if you are so willing to help Eugene, why won't you simply run him through a quick education course in private email (for free, of course)? ;)

Guy explained himself more than clear - he thinks that asking particular questions right away as he hits them is quicker way to understanding than reading through manuals and other books on subject, searching newsgroups for possible answers to his questions before he asks them again, and only ask questions he couldn't find answers for. This means he wants a good teacher who can translate all those manuals into reasonably short and easily comprehended lessons and expects that this newsgroup is full of such teachers willing to teach him for free and even do his homework for him...