Re: Oracle statistics

From: Maria <evoradba_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: 12 Sep 2002 12:31:14 -0700

Thank You all the the information
I really don't want to drop all the tables and recreate them, but is not my say, this is for a client and they the database like this, also I have discoverded that they are useing a share device in which the database is writing at the same time to the same device as the fail over server, in which I can now point to this beeing the problem. I just took over this database position 2 weeks ago, therefore I'm lacking lost of history e.g. in how wsa set up, etc.... Thanks for your help

Maria