Re: Where are the Oracle docs?

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:03:36 +1000

Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:58:19 +0100, Norman Dunbar said (and I quote):

> I've had a look all over the place and it is indeed true, the 9i docs
> are not there for download as the CD :o(

I thought so. It's a plot! A conspiracy! WW2 all over again! etcetc....
<whew, heavy breathing, swig of single malt...> <back to normal>

Hmm, looks like it's download time for all those pdf files b4 they also mysteriously vanish! Looks like whoever was responsible for this in Australia is now over in the USA...

Peter, if you're on-line: any ideas what the heck's going on?

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto