Re: gui tool for oracle.. what is client when installation?

From: eugene kim <eugene1977_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 05:41:49 +0000

k..
i wish i can do read and understand as i read too..

just my english isn't that good enough, so even i'm reading manuals at all cost, it 's just taking time..
please bear with me..

http://beautifulmind.homelinux.org/servlet/practice.NonTopCategoryFront?categoryId=40&category=oracle this is my site and i keep track of sites i found for further reading, since it just takes long time..( have to read 2-3 times to understand) and if u get to a new field,
even good manuals can sound awkard..

and make it matter worse, some code/manual/advice for db coding sometimes completely don't work for other dbs..

well, i was reading this to understand ssh tunnel http://www.ccs.neu.edu/groups/systems/howto/howto-sshtunnel.html (this is easy enough to read =))

for example, to figure out what 'oracle client' is for.. search technet.oracle.com .. takes quite a time also their words are too techy..
and i try to find easy answer for the question.. well it's not always easy..

when i get used to this field, terms, and customs, i could do search in my own faster than asking.. before then, i wish i can get people's help =) at least i do search on groups.google.

i've used english for 3 years now..
hope my english improves over time faster

regards Received on Tue Sep 10 2002 - 00:41:49 CDT