Re: Performance

From: Ed Stevens <spamdump_at_nospam.noway.nohow>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 17:45:48 GMT

So, is it taking a minute for Oracle to return a result set, or is it taking a minute for Plus to scroll 17,000 rows across you screen? What are you really measureing, and how are you measuring it? Have you tried an explain plan? A trace? A TKPROF?

--
Ed Stevens
(Opinions expressed do not necessarily represent those of my employer.)