Re: 9i DBCA hangs while running on AIX 5L

From: emerald <emerald_at_net.hr>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 20:13:10 +0200

I had similar problem to yours (bos.stat.libperfstat, if I remember correctlly. not mentioned in the installation guide...)

I also relinked everything, and then I could start dbca, but could not start sqlplus. After trying this and that, I was told on metalink to reinstall server. I did so, and everything worked fine.