Re: Disappearing Triggers!

From: Arielle Smith <smithari_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Sep 2002 07:27:58 -0700

Hugues Parvillers <Hugues.Parvillers_at_AgdF.com> wrote in message news:<3D7A6A3A.7274FA99_at_AgdF.com>...
> Yes but ...
>
> Arielle , to get help, may be you could tell us what platform and oracle
> version you use ?
>
> If I'm the only one on the news not to know your platform, sorry about the
> post
>
> H/P
>
> Arielle Smith a écrit :
>
> > I posted a message recently about ORA-03113 errors and got some
> > excellant advice (many thanks), but continuing to track the problem
> > has uncovered some very bizarre happenings. Following a suggestion, I
> > ran a count of my triggers and found over half of the 60+ missing.

My apologies! I'm running Oracle 8.1.7.1.1 on Windows 2000 SP3 on a Compaq ML530 with dual 1.2GHz XEON processors. This database has been rock solid for several years. I upgraded from 8.0 to 8i on this new server in March '01 without incident and have not applied any service packs, upgrades or other since then. It's actually a bundled app from a software provider and they are also working madly on the issue, but in the mean time I have users getting bumped now on a daily basis. Thank you! Received on Mon Sep 09 2002 - 09:27:58 CDT