Need help

From: Harry Sheng <hsheng_at_innovance.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:44:49 -0400

Hello,

I have a Oracle8i release 3 package installed on Solaris8 box. I know my Solaris8 is 64-bit, but I do not know the Oracle server package is 32-bit or 64-bit, is there a way to check it ?

Do I need to do anything if I want to install a 32-bit Oracle server on a 64-bit Solaris8 OS ?

Harry Received on Mon Sep 09 2002 - 09:44:49 CDT