Re: Troubles installing Oracle 8i under Win98

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 18:12:36 +0200

On Sat, 7 Sep 2002 17:34:22 +0200, "Albert Punsola" <apunsola_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>My PC is Pentium 4
>i'm trying to install Oracle 8i under win98 and when the instalation begin
>appears this message:
>"JREW poduce an error in a module JAVAI.DLL"
>
>someone know why? Someone knows a solution?
>
>Thanks
>
>Albert

Only *personal* oracle 8i will run on win98. For Pentium 4 you need a patch which you can find by searching this newsgroup on Pentium 4 +install
Also you should not post to all three Oracle groups.

Hth

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sat Sep 07 2002 - 11:12:36 CDT