Oracle Replication

From: Preman <percuma_at_gombal.bot>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 22:28:42 +0700

Hi All,

I need your help about replication. I already created 2 databases, let say database A and B. From database B,
I already create database link (e.g. dblnkA) and from B, I can select table which reside in database A. To simulate replication, I create table in database A (e.g. dastest) and
materialized view log as well then I create snapshot in database B: create snapshot dasitbl refresh fast with
primary key start with sysdate next sysdate+1/4096 as select * from dastest_at_dblnkA;
When I insert a row into table dastest in database A (commit) and wait several minutes but I don't get data
in view dasitbl in database B. What should I do to get the data in view dasitbl ? I check dba_jobs in database A and empty. Please help me.

Thanks in advance. Received on Sat Sep 07 2002 - 10:28:42 CDT