Oracle 9i on MSCS without RAC

From: Simone <severini.simone_at_vizzavi.it>
Date: 6 Sep 2002 06:51:35 -0700

Hi,

   I just meet a problem during my system deployment. I have 2 compaq server connected by microsoft cluster server. They have W2k adv server and a shared storage SAN. Now I need to install an Oracle 9i database but at this time without Real Application Clusters.

Anyone can help me to explain the procedure to follow in order to install the database. I have to install firstly Oracle on node "A" and put the installation file on the storage. What happens now when I install Oracle on node "B". I have to remake the installation in the same folders on the shared storage or maybe .... help me!

Thanks a lot.

Simone Received on Fri Sep 06 2002 - 08:51:35 CDT