RedHat 7.1 and Oracle 8.0.5

From: dani <drezustam#QUITAESTO#_at_airtel.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 13:42:25 +0200

I have a RedHat 7.1 (kernel 2.4.2-2) and I need to install a Oracle 8.0.5 Server.
But I have experience some problems in the orainst, at the Oracle RDBMS instalation, I have a relinking error like this:
"

Any other product it's correctly installed. The srvmgrl works ok, and I have been able to create the database, start it up and shutdown, but the sqlplus, lsnctrl... gets an Segmentation Error(core dumped). The exp, imp utilities works fine. Now I can't start the OraListener because of the segmentation error.
Any solution for this??
It's the RedHat 7.1 fully compatible with Oracle 8.0.5?? If not, what it's the correct RedHat version for Oracle 8.0.5??

Thanks a lot

dani Received on Fri Sep 06 2002 - 06:42:25 CDT