Re: jre and java crashes during 8.1.7 install on W2000

From: Maria <evoradba_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: 6 Sep 2002 19:36:31 -0700

You need a pacth that installs the oracle installer, to go the Oracle site and download it, the patch number is 1507768, Oracle recomends to use oracle 9i installer but it did not work it just hang at 60%,. After you download it and unzip it look for the following cd /.../disk/win32/setup.exe (I'm not 100% sure) just browse it do a complete install, after completed, go back to your cd and install from products.jar and you should be all set
-Lena