Re: Need a FGAC Clue

From: Mike Ault <mikerault_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 6 Sep 2002 06:00:25 -0700

You can buy my book if you like ("Oracle9i Administration and Management"), but an excerpt showing FGAC is posted on www.robonerd.com in the downloads section. You could use a simplified approach where the security table, instead of using a context lookup and verification of a function based on userid, uses a lookup based on the corporate id into a lookup security table.

Mike Ault