Re: 9iAS Version 9.0.2.0.1 OC4J and OPMN Problems

From: Karin <augenstern4u_at_yahoo.de>
Date: 5 Sep 2002 23:58:09 -0700

It looks like that we fixed the problem. During the Application Server configuration part the var/tmp filesystem was full. There was one big file. Now we deinstalled everything, increased the var/tmp filesystem and installed it again. Now everything is working. It looks like that this was the problem.
The 8i DB is still on the server.
Thanks for the help.
Cheers,
Karin