oracle 9iAS release 2 server log

From: sasi <sasi_at_mediasolv.com>
Date: 5 Sep 2002 20:45:37 -0700

hello guys..
it wud be of great help if somebody can tell me where the oracle 9ias server log will be.
We r running an application which prints out a log.But in the new release we were not able to view the log to debug our application. cud somebody tell me where the log is
Thanx in advance
regards
sasi Received on Thu Sep 05 2002 - 22:45:37 CDT