Materialized Views - Query Rewrite Not Working

From: AB <ab_at_zpzpzpzpzp.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 06:23:36 +0100

Hello,

I have two tables and each has a materialized view. If I select an aggregated value from either table, it's materialized view is used and query rewrite works fine.

These tables are of similar structure and I also have a view sitting on top of them, which "union all"s them together.

If I select the same aggregated value from this view, there is no query rewrite.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
AB. Received on Thu Sep 05 2002 - 00:23:36 CDT