Re: APPLICATION SERVER 9i HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Damir <dvs_at_vip.hr>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 10:10:33 +0200

We have Oracle aplication on db 8i on one Pc and work O.K. But on second PC we have Oracle application server 9i who work O.K. in local network.
9i have static adress on internet and when you come on internet to him with internet explorer form on it work very slow.Does we have problem with explorer?

 http://www.dpsp-yes.com