Re: Oracle & Delphi

From: Laurent Boutet <laurent.boutet_at_clinsight.fr>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:33:44 +0200

well...sorry...i hardly explained myself... Oracle used is 8.1.7.0.0

I'm connecting with Delphi components called DOA with TOracleSession, just like a TDataBase...

About the 15 connection, I may not have understood what Oracle said...when I created my Oracle Database,
it just asked me the number of simultaneous connections...and indeed, it is not the max user connections...sorry...but I wanted to understand if it was "bad" for the database to have a lot of connections. One connection is best than two ?? It slows down the server, doesn t it ???

Thanks in advance