Re: Oracle 9i installation error with Windows 2000 SP2

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 09:13:45 -0500

This has been answered in this group ( and on Metallink ) many times..do a Google search for 'Pentium 4' in comp.databases.oracle.* and you will find the workaround, but, my understanding is that the latest 9i client ( I do not know about the server) does not have a P4 problem...

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Wed Sep 04 2002 - 09:13:45 CDT